Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Got a Price Drop | Flagship Killer of 2019
Xiaomi has launched its two flagship killer phones known as Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro. If you see the specifications of these phones and see the price then you will know why it is called a Flagship Killer. After the long wait and hype, finally, the phone has launched in Nepal. Currently, the price of Redmi K20 for 8 GB + 256 GB variant in India is Rs. 30,999 and the price in Nepal was Rs. 49,999 earlier. Almost after the 4 months of the launch of the device in Nepal, Mi Nepal dropped the price of K20 Pro by Rs. 3000. The new price of Redmi K20 Pro in Nepal is Rs. 46,999 for 8/256GB variant. The price of K20 Pro in Nepal is really impressive and far below the price we had expected. Hats off Mi Nepal for this pricing. The phone has launched in Nepal along with Redmi K20, the younger sibling of K20 Pro.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mobile Price in Nepal
For display, Redmi K20 Pro features a 6.39 inch Super AMOLED panel with a resolution of 2340 by 1080. The display is nice, sharp and is bright. The colors are amazing and support HDR content which is a nice little flagship feature right there. The build quality is also great for this price ranged phone. If you see the back of the phone, the design and color combination will just blow your mind.
It is a flagship-level build and the design of the phone is absolutely great. If you see back of the phone, you can see a triple camera setup and Redmi logo just below it. The front of the phone will just blow your mind with full screen. There is no-notch at all and it’s just screen and has an in-display fingerprint sensor as well.
Now, performance is one of the major highlights of this phone. This Phone has the latest chipset that runs phones like OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S10 Series, OPPO RENO 10x Zoom, etc. which are the top flagship phones right now. That means Redmi K20 Pro features Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) chipset with octa-core processor and Adreno 640 GPU. The phone comes with two different RAM variants. i.e. 6 GB and 8 GB of RAM and for storage 64 GB is the base model with 256 GB being the highest storage. You cannot extend the internal storage as it has no dedicated microSD card slot.
Redmi K20 Pro can handle Heavy graphics games like PUBG Mobile at the highest setting, multitasking, and other tasks quite easily. So, you don’t have to worry about the performance of this phone. This may be the main reason Redmi K20 Pro is currently called the Flagship killer.
Let’s move from performance to the camera. Redmi K20 Pro features a triple camera set up at the back with 48 MP primary lens with, 8 MP telephoto lens with a 13 MP ultra-wide lens. Talking more technically, this is the camera specification of Redmi K20 pro. 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, Laser/PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.4, 53mm (telephoto), 1/4", 1.12µm, Laser/PDAF, 2x optical zoom, 13 MP, f/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3", 1.12µm.
This is not the end, Redmi K20 Pro can shoot up to 4K at 60 fps. Yes, you heard it right. This feature is only available on high-end flagship phones. It can shoot in different resolution like 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/120/240fps, 1080p@960fps.
Coming towards the front-facing camera, it features a Motorized pop-up 20 MP, f/2.2, 0.8µm that can shoot up to 1080p @ 30 fps.
Under the phone, Redmi K20 Pro is powered by a 4000 mAh battery with quick charge 4+. Out of the box, you get a 27 Watt fast charger which is another great news. The battery back-up is quite good and you can easily get a day of battery life even though you are a heavy user. The phone comes in three different colors and they are Carbon Black, Flame Red, and Glacier Blue.
Specification of Redmi K20 Pro
- CPU – Octa-Core 1x 2.84 GHz Kryo 485 3x 2.42 GHz Kryo 485 4x 1.8 GHz Kryo 485
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, 64-Bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 640 GPU
- Camera – Triple 48 MP f/1.8 + 13 MP + 8 MP Rear Camera | 20 MP Front Pop-up Camera
- Memory – RAM – 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x, 2133MHz | ROM 64GB/128GB/256GB External Memory Not Support
- Display – Screen size 6.39 inches Super AMOLED FHD+ Screen with (1080 x 2340 Pixels Resolution), Gorilla Glass 5, 19.5:9 Aspect ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer, 27W Fast Charging, (Quick Charge 4+)
- SIM – Dual SIM Card (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Barometer, Fingerprint, Hall, In-display fingerprint sensor, Step detector, Step counter
- Color – Black, Red, Blue
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI V10
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM, TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 156.7 mm x 74.3 mm x 8.8 mm
- Weight – 191 Grams (with Battery)
- More Features – Aluminium Alloy and Glass Body Design, 10nm Chip, Super AMOLED Display, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, Fast charging, Type-C 2.0 USB, Smart Gestures, DLNA, NFC, VoLTE Support, Borderless Design, UFS Storage 2.1, Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+, Wireless charging, 27W Fast Charging, 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.25A, 20V/1.35A Charger Output Power, Motorized pop-up Selfie, AI Performance, Game Turbo 2.0, Sony Sensor.
Price of Redmi K20 Pro in India: Rs. 30,999
Price of Redmi K20 Pro in Nepal: 46,999(8/256GB)
Redmi K20 Price
Though Redmi K20 Pro Price in Nepal has not been officially announced yet the news about the device launching soon in Nepal is already out. Here is the list of the pricing of the phone in the international market.
RAM + Storage options
Price in India
Price in Nepal
8 GB + 256 GB
Comment down whether you are happy with the pricing of K20 Pro in Nepal. Also, mention your expectations about the pricing.
Also See: All Mobile Price in Nepal