Xiaomi Redmi 13C launched with 50MP camera
In the ever-evolving landscape of smartphones, Xiaomi Redmi continues to stand out as a beacon of innovation. The latest addition to their impressive lineup, the Xiaomi Redmi 13C, has already debuted in Nigeria. In this article, we’ll explore the specifications, features, overview, availability, and Xiaomi Redmi 13C Price in Nepal.
Redmi 13C Overview
Design and Display
The first thing that draws your attention when you lay eyes on the Xiaomi Redmi 13C is its sleek and modern design ensuring way more comfortable to hold and use. The phone is configured with a Triple rear-camera setup and a waterdrop-notch screen for the selfie camera. Midnight Black, Navy Blue, Glacier White, and Clover Green are the color options available for the Xiaomi Redmi 13C. It features a stunning 6.74-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Redmi 13C provides vibrant colors and crisp clarity to the content on the phone. With both TUV Low Blue Light certification and TUV Flicker-Free certification, the Redmi 13C's display assists in reducing visual strain.
Performance and Software
The robust MediaTek Helio G85, an octa-core CPU that strikes a balance between power and efficiency, powers the Redmi 13C, providing steady and fluid performance. The Redmi 13C can handle many apps and tasks at once by adding extra RAM to its memory through memory expansion. Because the Redmi 13C has up to 1TB of expandable storage, you can easily save all your data, images, and favorite apps and games on it.
The 50MP ultra-clear main camera primary camera delivers stunning photos, while the 8MP front-facing camera with the soft-light ring is perfect for capturing the best version of yourself. Amazing images are produced day or night thanks to powerful hardware and enhanced image processing.
Battery and Other Features
A full day of prolonged use is easily possible with the Redmi 13C's large 5000mAh battery, which offers limitless endurance. For easy recharges when needed, the Redmi 13C also supports 18W fast charging. Redmi 13C also features a Side Fingerprint for a fast and secure unlock experience. In terms of Connectivity, Redmi 13C offers 4G cellular networks, WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Xiaomi Redmi 13C Technical Specifications
- Body: 168 x 78 x 8.09mm, 192g
- Display: 6.74 inches, IPS LCD, 90Hz, 720 x 1600 pixels resolutions, 20:9 ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass
- Rear Camera: Triple
- 50MP, f/1.8, 28mm wide, PDAF
- 2MP, f/2.4, macro
- 0.08MP depth
- LED flash, HDR
- Rear Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 8MP, f/2.0, HDR
- Front Video: 1080p@30fps
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- OS: Android 13, MIUI 14
- Storage: 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, microSDXC
- Biometrics & Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, compass, Virtual proximity sensing
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4GHz & 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, FM Radio, USB Type-C 2.0
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable, 18W wired, PD
- Colors: Midnight Black, Navy Blue, Glacier White, Clover Green
- Xiaomi Redmi 13C Price in Nepal: Rs. 17,999 (128/4GB) variant [Expected]
Xiaomi Redmi 13C Price in Nepal & Availability
Xiaomi Redmi 13C has been officially launched in Nigeria at the price of NGN 98,100 for the sole variant of 4/128GB. We expect the Price of Xiaomi Redmi 13C to be Rs. 17,999 for the 4/128GB variant if it launches here in Nepal.
Xiaomi Redmi 13C
Price in Nigeria (Official)
Price in Nepal (Expected)