Xiaomi Mix Fold 3 Ultimate Folding Phone, Price and Availability in Nepal
Xiaomi has recently unveiled the complete details of the MIX Fold 3, which is a fresh contender against the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and other prominent large foldable mobile devices. Regrettably, speculations indicate similar to its predecessor, the Mix Fold 3 might encounter a sole launch within China, excluding its introduction to the international market. Throughout this article, we will look into the rumors about camera specifications, design and construction, availability, and other features associated with and Price of the Xiaomi Mix Fold 3 in Nepal.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5, a new folding technology phone is up for Pre-Order in Nepal with different offers
Overview of Xiaomi Mix Fold 3
Design and Display
Xiaomi Mix Fold 3 smartphone has body dimensions of 161.2 x 143.3 x 5.3 mm when unfolded and 161.2 x 73.5 x 10.9 mm when unfolded, weighing around 255 g to 259 g. The body of the phone is built with a Glass front (folded), plastic front (unfolded), glass back or aramid fiber back, and aluminum frame. The phone has a 6.56 inches external and 8.03 inches internal display which is AMOLED and pol-less plus OLED panels, which both can deliver up to 120Hz refresh and 240Hz touch sampling rates, the external display has a 1080 x 2520 pixels resolution, and the internal has 1916 x 2160 pixels of resolution.
Performance and Storage
Xiaomi Mix Fold 3 comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm) chipset with Octa-core (1x3.36 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2x2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2x2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3x2.0 GHz Cortex-A510) CPU and Adreno 740 GPU The phone is based on Android 13, and MIUI 14 for providing a clean and user-friendly interface. In terms of memory configuration, the Xiaomi Mix Fold 3 comes in different variants such as 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 16GB RAM, and 1TB 16GB RAM, furthermore, Xiaomi combines the flagship with LPDDR5X RAM and UFS 4.0 flash storage.
Xiaomi has equipped the Xiaomi Mix Fold 3 with a Quadruple rare camera setup that offers versatile photography options. It's Quadruple rear camera system comprises a wide 50 MP lens, a 10MP telephoto with a 3.2x optical zoom sensor, another 10MP telephoto with 5x optical zoom, and a 12MP ultrawide lens, Seemingly all the rare-facing cameras support optical image stabilization apart from the ultra-wide-angle camera, which also has a 120˚ field view which can shoot stabilized videos upto 8K@24fps and on the front with 20MP wide which can shoot videos upto 1080p@30/60fps.
Battery and Other Features
To talk about the battery, the Xiaomi Mix Fold 3 boasts a Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable battery. To top it off its 67W wired turbocharger allows for rapid charging of the battery from 0 to 100% in just 40 mins. The phone support 50W wireless charging allowing you to recharge the battery up to 100% in 55min.
In terms of connectivity, the Xiaomi Mix Fold 3 supports 5G network, Wi-Fi 802.11, dual-band, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC and USB Type-C 3.2, OTG for fast data transfer. It also includes sensors such as Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum, and barometer.
Technical specification of Xiaomi Mix Fold 3
- Body: 255g, Glass front (folded), plastic front (unfolded), glass back or aramid fiber back, aluminum frame
- Unfolded: 161.2 x 143.3 x 5.3 mm
- Folded: 161.2 x 73.5 x 10.9 mm
- Display: Foldable LTPO OLED+, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 1300 nits (peak), 8.03 inches, 206.5 cm2, 1916 x 2160 pixels, Cover display: AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 2600 nits (peak), 6.56 inches, 1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2
- Rear Camera: Quadruple
- 50 MP, f/1.8, 23mm wide, PDAF, OIS
- 10 MP, f/2.0, 75mm telephoto, PDAF, OIS
- 10 MP, f/2.9, 115mm telephoto, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 15mm, 120˚ ultrawide, AF
- LED flash, HDR, panorama, Leica lenses
- RealVideo: 8K@24fps, 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960/1920fps, Dolby Vision HDR
- Front Camera: 20 MP, 27mm wide, HDR, panorama
- Front Video: 1080p@30/60fps
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- CPU: Octa-core (1x3.36 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2x2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2x2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3x2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 740
- OS: Android 13, MIUI Fold 14
- Storage: 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 16GB RAM, 1TB 16GB RAM
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11, dual-band, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC, USB Type-C 3.2, OTG
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum, barometer
- Battery: Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable, 67W wired,100% in 40 min, 50W wireless,100% in 55 min
- Colors: Moon Shadow Black and Xingyao Gold
- Xiaomi Mix Fold 3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 199,999 (12/256GB) variant [Expected]
Xiaomi Mix Fold 3 Price in Nepal and Availability
The expected price for the Xiaomi Mix Fold 3, when launched in Nepal, is Rs. 199,999 for the base variant 12/256GB, Rs. 225,999 for 16/512GB, and Rs. 249,999 for 16GB/1TB variant.
Xiaomi Mix Fold 3
Price in Nepal [Expected]