Mid-Range Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Launches in Nepal with Snapdragon 660 and 3350 mAh battery
Xiaomi Nepal introduced the Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite, a robust mid-range contender in Nepal at an event yesterday. The Mi 8 Lite comes with robust Snapdragon 660 and a performing 3350 mAh battery. Also, it features amazing dual rear cameras and a display that offers a huge screen space. The Mi 8, the Mi 8 Lite, and the Mi 8 Explorer edition are the variants of Xiaomi Mi 8. As Nepal is a better market for mid-rangers, Xiaomi Nepal must have chosen to launch Mi 8 Lite here in Nepal.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Specs Highlights
Talking about the screen on the device, the Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite comes with a 6.21 inch 1080p IPS LCD display with the impressive screen to body ratio of 82.5%.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite sports dual camera setup of 12 MP + 5MP (f/1.9, 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF and 5 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm, depth sensor), the second being a telephoto lens. Up in the front, there is a single 20MP f/2.0 selfie shooter. Xiaomi has added a fast and responsive infrared sensor next to the selfie camera which is the great utilization of space. The phone brings AI features improvement in the camera for better photography experience.
To power the device, there is a Snapdragon 660 processor that is the most powerful chipset of the Snapdragon 600 series which is also the best mid-range processors. The device packs 4GB of RAM and the internal storage is 64GB which cannot be further expanded.
While it comes to the battery, the phone packs an impressive 3370 mAh battery that supports fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0). Mi 8 Lite comes in three variant of colors -- Twilight gold, Dream blue, Deep space gray.
Xiaomi Mi 8 lite Key Specifications
- Display: 6.26 inches IPS LCD display 1080 x 2280 pixels (~403 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Memory: 4GB RAM/ 64GB internal storage
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Rear Camera: Dual: 12 MP, f/1.9, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF & 5 MP, f/2.0, 1/5″, 1.12µm, depth sensor
- Front Camera: 24 MP, 1/2.8″, 0.9µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3350 mAh battery (Quick Charge 3.0)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- Colors: Twilight gold, Dream blue, Deep space gray
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Price in Nepal: Rs. 31,999
Price and Availability in Nepal
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite is fairly priced in Nepal. The price tag of 31,999 is really competitive in the case of Nepal. There are even higher priced smartphones with similar specifications. The phone is available throughout the stores all over the country.