Xiaomi MI CC9 Price | Xiaomi MI CC9 Launched in China
Xiaomi has reviled their new CC brand which includes three phones and they are Xiaomi MI CC9, Xiaomi MI CC9e and Xiaomi MI CC9 Meitu Custom edition. Xiaomi has revealed these three phones in an event in China. Currently, Xiaomi MI CC9 is available on two variant i.e. 6/64 and 6/128 and these phones are priced at $262 and $290 respectively. The Mi CC9 and Mi CC9e are now live in China, and the CC in the branding allegedly stands for Colorful and Creative, with the phones aimed at a younger audience.
Xiaomi MI CC9 features a 6.39 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1080x2340 Full HD+ screen resolution along with corning gorilla glass 5 protection. It features the teardrop notch on the front of the phone along with a small chin on the bottom. On the back of the phone, there is a triple camera setup and there is no fingerprint scanner on the back of the phone. Because Xiaomi MI CC9 has an in-display fingerprint sensor. The screen looks quite great with vibrant and bright color as you expect from AMOLED screen.
Under the phone, Xiaomi MI CC9 features a Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm) chipset along with octa-core CPU and Adreno 616 GPU. So, it will be competing with phones like Nokia 8.1, Realme 3 Pro, OPPO R17 Pro, Xiaomi MI 8 SE, etc. Currently, this phone comes with two variants i.e. 6/64 and 6/128. Now, you can extend the storage with the help of a microSD card up to 256 GB.
With 6 GB of RAM on the phone, the phone should quite easily handle multitasking and run the apps smoothly. We hope there will be a smooth performance on this phone along with good multitasking and gaming experience. It features an Android 9.0 (Pie) along with MIUI 10 OS.
Xiaomi MI CC9 features a triple camera setup on the back of the phone with 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, PDAF, 8 MP, an ultra-wide lens and 2 MP, depth sensor. This camera setup can shoot up to 4k @ 30 fps. There is no 4K recording at 60 fps. And for the front-facing camera, it features a 32 MP camera which can shoot up to 1080p@30 frame per second.
Talking about the battery backup, it features a massive 4030 mAh battery which is quite a big battery and is good news for heavy users who like to spend most of their time on the phone. It supports fast charging and you will get an 18-watt charger out of the box.
Specification of Xiaomi MI CC9
- Display : 6.39 “, 19.5: 9, 2340 x 1080 pixels, HDR, 600 nits (430 nits minimum), 60,000: 1, NTSC 103.8%, AOD, DC Dimming, AMOLED, Gorilla Glass 5
- Main Camera: triple, 48 megapixel (Sony IMX586, 0.8 microns (1.6 microns in 4-in-1 mode), f / 1.79, 6 lenses) + 8 megapixel wide-angle (1.12 microns, f / 2.2 ) + 2 MP depth sensor (1.75 microns, f / 2.4), dual LED flash, AI, HDR, portrait mode, video recording 2160p @ 30fps, 720p @ 960fps
- Front camera: 32 megapixel, 1.6 microns in 4-in-1 mode, AI, HDR, 1080p video recording
- Processor: 8 cores, up to 2.3 GHz, 10 nm, Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- Graphics chip: Adreno 616 to 610 MHz
- RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4x 1866 MHz
- Internal memory: 64/128 GB UFS 2.1
- Memory card: microSD up to 256 GB
- Dual GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Bluetooth 5.0, LDAC, aptX / aptX-HD
- Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n / ac), 2.4 / 5 GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, MU-MIMO
- 3.5 mm
- USB Type-C
- In-Display fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4030 mAh, 18W fast charge
Xiaomi MI CC9 Price
Xiaomi will kick off sales of the Mi CC9 later this month in China, with the 6GB/64GB variant available for 1,799 RMB ($260) and the 6GB/128GB model available for 1,99 RMB ($290)