Xiaomi Mi 11 Launched in Nepal | The World’s First-Ever Snapdragon 888 Smartphone
The leaks and rumors for the upcoming flagship smartphone from Xiaomi had flooded the internet. As already announced, Xiaomi has launched Xiaomi Mi 11 on a promised date as December 28th,2020. The starting price of the Xiaomi Mi 11 in Nepal is Rs. 89,999 for an 8/256GB Variant.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Overview
As already mentioned, Xiaomi Mi 11 is the first smartphone to have Snapdragon 888, the latest and most powerful processor from Qualcomm. Some of the key specs of this Mi 11 are
- 2K AMOLED Display,
- 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch response rate
- 5nm Snapdragon 888 Processor
- Latest MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 4,600mAh battery, 55W wired Charging, 50W Wireless charging
- 108MP Primary Rear Sensor
Xiaomi Mi 11 comes in a 6.81-inch 2K AMOLED display with 3200 x 1440-pixel resolution, peak brightness up to 1500-nits, 515-ppi pixel density, and 10-bit, HDR10+ certification. The display is curved at all four edges. More importantly, it has a 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch response rate. It has a punch-hole cut-out for housing a Selfie camera and the front panel is protected by Gorilla Glass 7.
Xiaomi Mi 11 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset, the latest from Qualcomm based on 5nm technology. It has 8/12GB RAM variants and 128/126GB internal storage variants. The RAM is LPDDR5 RAM and the storage is UFS 3.1. For the graphics, it has Adreno 660 GPU.
The rear camera of Mi 11 is lead by 108MP Primary Sensor with f/1.85 aperture and OIS( Optical Image Stabilization). The other image sensors are a 13MP Ultra-wide Lens with a 123-degree FOV and a 5MP Telephoto Macro Lens. On the front, it has a 20MP Selfie Camera.
Battery & Others
Xiaomi Mi 11 is fueled by a 4,600mAh battery with the support of 55W wired Charging and 50W Wireless charging. The rumors have been true that Xioami has removed the charger from the box following the footsteps of Apple. This smartphone is running on the latest MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11.
Don’t Miss: JBL Go 3 Available in Nepal | Priced Below Rs.6K
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specifications
- Display: 6.81-inch 2K AMOLED screen, 3200 x 1440 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate
- Rear camera: Quad camera setup
- Primary 108 MP, f/1.8, OIS
- 13 MP ultrawide lens
- 5MP Telephoto Macro lens
- Front camera: 20MP, 1080p @30fps
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 888 Chipset, Adreno 650 GPU
- Memory and Storage: 8/128GB, 8/256GB or 12/256GB
- Battery: 4600 mAh, 55W wired fast charging and 50W wireless fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (4G), Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac/ax, USB-C, NFC, IR Port
- Misc: In-display optical fingerprint reader, Reverse charging
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 89,999 [8/256GB]
Xiaomi Mi 11 Price in Nepal, Availability
This device had launched in its home country, China and its global launch is going on. The price of the Xiaomi Mi 11 in Nepal is Rs. 89,999 for the base variant 8/256GB.