Vivo S1 Price in Nepal | Is it Better Than PocoPhone F1?
Recently, Vivo has launched two new phones in new S-series with Vivo S1 and Vivo S1 Pro. Now, Vivo S1 is launched in two different variations. One for the Chinese market and another for a normal market. Now, S1 Pro (china) is quite different when compared to normal S1. The Chinese variant has features like a pop-up front camera with Helio P70 chipset and in-display fingerprint sensor. While the normal S1 doesn’t have these kinds of features. The price of Vivo S1 6GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage is Rs 34,900 in Nepal.
Vivo S1 is the mid-range phone with great features. Talking about the design of the phone, the build quality of the phone looks quite great and feels great on the hands as well. On the front of the phone, we have a water drop-styled notch on the top with a small chin and on the back of the phone, we have the triple camera set up with a led flash and VIVO logo on the bottom.
There is no fingerprint sensor on the back as Vivo S1 features an in-display fingerprint sensor. Vivo S1’s fingerprint sensor is not quite and does not match the speed of flagship phones Like Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and OnePlus 7 Pro but is quite good for a mid-range phone.
Though it doesn’t have great bio-metrics, they are implementing a great screen. Vivo S1 features a 6.3 inch Super AMOLED panel with 1080 x 2340px resolution supporting the Always-on feature. Many brands use the LCD panel on the mid-range device but Vivo has done a great job with the use of Vivo S1.
Vivo S1 features a mid-range Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 12nm processor with Android 9.0 Pie and Funtouch 9 OS. Helio P65 performance is quite similar to chipset’s like Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 and competes with phones like Redmi Note 7, Vivo V11 Pro, Realme X, Oppo R17 Pro, etc.
It features an Octa-core CPU and Mali-G52 MC2 as GPU. S1 comes with two RAM models of 4 GB and 6 GB with 126 GB of internal storage. You can expand the storage up to 256 GB with the help of microSD card.
As we mentioned earlier, Vivo S1 features a triple camera set up on the back and teardrop designed front camera. For Rear Camera, a primary 16 MP 1/2.8", 1.12µm, PDAF, ultra-wide 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm and 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor is featured. As for the videos, it can only shoot at 1080p @ 30 fps which is below average. Personally, I accepted 1080 @ 60 fps. As for the front camera, it features 32 MP, f/2.0 lens.
As for the battery, Vivo S1 is powered by a massive 4500 mAh battery which is quite huge for a mid-range device. As for the charging, it features fast charging with 18-watt charger. Though it features fast charging, it still lacks USB type-c and has USB 2.0.
Vivo S1 Price in Nepal
Vivo S1 was launched on July 2019 on the Nepalese market and the Price of Vivo S1 in Nepal for 6 GB and 128 GB variant is Rs. 34,900.
- CPU – Octa-core 2x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A75 6x 1.95 GHz ARM Cortex-A55
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P65 (MT6768), 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G52 MP2, 2 Cores, 820 MHz
- Camera – 16 MP + 8MP + 2 MP AI with dual-LED flash and AF Rear Camera | 32 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 6GB LPDDR4X, 1800MHz | ROM 128GB External Memory Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.38 inches Super AMOLED, FHD+ (1080 x 2340 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 4500 mAh Lithium-ion with Fast Charging
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint, In-display fingerprint sensor
- Color – Blue, Green
- Os – Funtouch 9.0 OS (Android 9.0 Pie)
- More Features – Plastic Body Design, Fingerprint Scanner under the display, Dual SIM, USB Type-C, GPS, GLONASS Navigation, 3.5mm Jack, AMOLED FHD+ display, Triple Rear Camera, eMMC 5.1 Storage, Sony IMX499 Exmor RS Sensor Model, Noise Cancellation.