Triple Camera Huawei P20 Pro Finally Arrives Nepal
After the three months of wait, Huawei has officially launched P20 Pro, one of the best flagship of 2018, here in Nepal. Huawei P20 Pro finally launches in Nepal with the competitive pricing that seems to compete with Samsung's Galaxy S9+ and Apple's iPhone X.
The P20 Pro is the bigger sibling in of P20 in all ways. From its 6.1” FHD+ OLED display to its triple rear cameras and massive 4,000mAh battery, it truly is a Pro. It also has a different finish on the back which allows the color of the device to change depending on the angle at which light hits it. The P20 Pro has the Kirin 970 processor and 128GB of storage and comes with 6GB of RAM.
The cameras are the main focus. The rear camera is a 40MP RGB sensor and an 8MP telephoto lens which share the same housing. While a 20MP monochrome sensor sits separately. The 8MP telephoto lens provides 3x optical zoom or 5x hybrid zoom. Huawei uses a technology called Light Fusion for capturing images with the 40MP sensor. What the sensor does is combine captured data from four different pixels into one. The result is sharper, brighter, and more detailed photos.
The P20 Pro also has all the AI features of the P20 for better images such as image recognition and portrait mode. The Huawei P20 Pro currently has the highest DxO Mark with 114 points for photos and 98 points for videos to give an overall score of 109 points. The P20 Pro upgrades the IP53 rating to IP67. It also doesn’t have an audio jack or a MicroSD card slot. Just like the P20, there is NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, and dual SIM or single SIM variants.
Huawei P20 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.1-inch full HD+ (1080 x 2240 pixels) OLED display, 18.7:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 970
- OS: Android Oreo (v8.1) with EMUI 8.1 on the top
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP12
- Storage: 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 40 MP with f/1.8 aperture + 20 MP with f/1.6 aperture + 8 MP with f/2.4 aperture, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), up to 5x Hybrid Zoom, PDAF, LED flash
- Front Camera: 24 MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, proximity, compass
- SIM: Dual SIM with 4G
- IP67 Dust and Water Resistant
- Battery: 4,000 mAh with Fast Charging Support
- Huawei P20 Pr0 Price in Nepal: Rs. 99,900
P2o Pro Price and Availablity in Nepal
Huawei has priced the device at Rs. 99,900 in Nepal. With the price tag, the smartphone tends to compete against the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus which also sells for Rs. 99,900. It is available in Black, Midnight Blue, Twilight, and Pink Gold. Included in the box of the P20 Pro is a pair of USB-C earphones, charger, USB-C cable, protective case, and a USB-C to 3.5mm adapter. The phone will be available throughout the Huwaei stores across the country.