TECNO Spark Power 2 Launched Officially | Looking to Conquer Entry-Level Smartphone Market
Tecno Mobile, a Chinese mobile phone manufacturer has launched a new entry-level device dubbed as TECNO Spark Power 2. The brand has made a new addition to its Spark lineup. It arrives with impressive specs and features. The TECNO Spark Power 2 is launched at the price of INR. 9,999(Converted |~Rs.15.9K Nepali Price) in India.
TECNO Spark Power 2 Overview
TECNO Spark Power 2 is an entry-level smartphone and latest addition to the spark series. Spark Power 2 arrives with a tall display, massive battery, and a quad-camera setup. It will surely find its place in the market. Now let’s see more in detail about TECNO Spark Power 2.
TECNO Spark Power 2 boasts a large 7-inch HD+ LCD Dot Notch display with a resolution of 1640 x 720 pixels. It also has an aspect ratio of 20.5:9, a screen-to-body ratio of 90.6 percent, and up to 480 nits of brightness. There’s also a fingerprint sensor just beside the camera module.
Now Talking about the optical department of the TECNO Spark Power 2, it sports a quad-rear camera setup that consists of 16MP primary camera, a 5MP wide-angle camera, 2MP macro lens, and a fourth AI lens. And, on the front, it comes with the 16MP selfie camera with an aperture of F/2.0. It will also support high dynamic range(HDR) imaging. I would definitely dig for the optical features of this budget smartphone.
TECNO Spark Power 2 comes powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 SoC under the hood. It is coupled with 4GB RAM and with an internal storage of 64GB that can be expandable up to 256GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot. It runs on HIOS 6.1 operating system based on Android 10.
TECNO Spark Power 2 is backed up by the massive 6000mAh battery along with the 18W Fast Charging support. The smartphone will be available in two different color variants such as ice jadeite and misty grey.
TECNO Spark Power 2 Specifications
- Display: 7-inch HD+ LCD Dot Notch display with a resolution of 1640 x 720 pixels.
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 SoC
- Memory: 4GB RAM and internal storage of 64GB that can be expandable up to 256GB via a dedicated MicroSD card slot
- Software: HIOS 6.1 operating system based on Android 10.
- Rear Camera: Quad Camera Setup
- Main: 16MP (F/1.85)
- Ultra-Wide: 5MP, 115-degree FOV
- Macro: 2MP, 2.5cm
- AI lens
- Front Camera: 16MP with an aperture of F/2.0.
- Battery: 6000mAh battery along with the18W Fast Charging support.
- Colors: ice jadeite and misty grey.
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Bluetooth v5, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, 3.5mm headphone jack, dedicated Google Assistant, and Dirac-powered dual speaker.
Price And Availability
TECNO Spark Power 2 will be made available for sale starting 23rd June 2020 on Flipkart and is priced at only INR. 9,999 in India. The expected price of TECNO Spark Power 2 in Nepal is around Rs. 17,999. But due to lack of proper distributor the device might no find its way in the Nepalese tech market The device will be competing fiercely with the likes of Realme Narzo 10A, Infinix Hot 9 Pro, and other entry-level gadgets.