Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price in Nepal | Is It Worth Buying in 2019?
Samsung is all set to launch their new Note Series as Galaxy Note 10 in August. This time Samsung is going to launch two devices as Note 10 Series: Note 10 and Note 10 Pro. Prepare yourself! Some stunning and huge innovations are in its way. With the launch date nearing for Galaxy Note 10, Samsung Nepal has dropped the price of previous note device: Galaxy Note 9 in Nepal. The new price of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in Nepal is Rs.99,900, a price cut of Rs.10,000 from the previous pricing(Rs.109,900) for the phone in Nepal.
Note Series from the Samsung has its own huge fan base and charm. With the support of S-Pen and update that S-Pen receiving, Note Series’s popularity is growing each year. From design/display to a processor, they packed the most strong and stunning features in Note Phones to make them one of the most powerful flagship device in the current market. Launched almost one year ago, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is still the latest device from Note Series as Note 10 will be coming after one and half months. The last year's flagship comes with a staggering 6.4-inch big screen, storage up to 1 Terabyte and liquid cooling system with Bluetooth controlled stylus.
The best part of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is its huge 6.4-inch Quad HD+ Infinity AMOLED display. The size has increased by 0.1 inches from its predecessor Note 8. It comes with Android 8.1, and it packs a 4,000mAh battery inside. The company has pushed the size of the battery to the maximum limit by making this device the first Samsung device to have 4,000mAh battery capacity. Note 9 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 or the Exynos 9810 which is the best available smartphone processor at the very moment.
In addition, the new S Pen comes with Bluetooth, which allows the phone to do various tasks like a shutter for selfies and presentations. Despite now requiring a battery power to run, the S Pen has super capacitive charging that allows it to regain power when you stick it back into the Note 9. On the other side, the phone is packed with liquid cooling functionality which will prevent the phone from overheating and boasts the gaming performance.
The Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus duos were the first Samsung phone to have a dual aperture lens on the back. The same has been followed in Note 9 with the variable aperture 12MP primary lens with aperture value that ranges from f/1.5 to f/2.4. The secondary lens is a telephoto lens similarly to S9 Plus and Note 8. Both the lens has optical image stabilization and dual-pixel phase-detect autofocus(PDAF).
Samsung has also announced that the device will be the first to get Bixby 2.0. The updated Bixby comes with a greater ability such as searching for nearby events, make restaurant reservations, and request for vehicle rides. But not to worry, the device also supports Google Assistant.
While it comes to the specification, Note 9 has similar capabilities as that of Galaxy S9. The phone feature dual 12-megapixel rear cameras. On the basis of RAM and storage, there are two variants of Note 9.
The anticipated Fortnite on Android also launches today and will be exclusive to new Galaxy devices for “a few days.” That means by the time the Note 9 actually arrives in users, the exclusivity will be over.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Specifications
- SIM Type: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Dimensions: 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8mm; Weight: 201g
- Display: 6.4-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display with 516ppi, HDR10 compliant, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Chipset: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with Adreno 630 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor with Mali G72MP18 GPU
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 512GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Grace UI
- Back Camera: 12MP primary rear camera with f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture, LED Flash, 960fps super slo-mo, 12MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP autofocus front-facing camera with a wide-angle lens, f/1.7 aperture
- IP certification: Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Audio: Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Iris Sensor, Pressure Sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- Battery: 4000mAh with quick charging 2.0 on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA)
Also Read: Huawei Y5 Price in Nepal [Latest & Updated]
Well! price cut, discounts, offers are all around the market in Nepal. Within this week, Daraz-an online shopping in Nepal is organizing Daraz Mobile Week where smartphones are getting a huge discount. As there is still around two months for the launch of the Note 10 device, this price cut for Note 9 can be handy in Nepal. With the price cut of Rs.10,000, now the Galaxy Note 9 is available in Nepal at the price of less than one lakh.
Now, its all about you. Are you going to buy this device? or wait till the launch of Galaxy Note 10 and decides? Let us know in a comment down below.