Samsung Announced Galaxy A50S | Small Upgrade on Galaxy A50
After the grand success of A-series, Samsung has introduced new updates on A series and launched two new phones in A series which are Samsung Galaxy A50s and Samsung Galaxy A30s where “s” series basically refers to an iterative upgrade to the existing device. Talking about Galaxy A50s, currently, there is no news regarding the price of A50s but it the price could be little higher than the A50 as new A50s has some new upgrades. We will update you once the official Price of A50s in Nepal in announced.
Samsung Galaxy A50s Overview
Talking about the screen and design on the phone, the new A50s features a 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display. The front of the phone looks quite great with very less bezels and features teardrop notch. On the back of the phone, we have a triple camera set up and there is no physical fingerprint sensor as this phone features an in-display fingerprint sensor. It is available in four different color options i.e. Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush White, Prism Crush Green, Prism Crush Violet2.
As for the chipset, Samsung uses the same Exynos 9610 (10nm) chipset and Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) in Galaxy A50s which was also used in Samsung Galaxy A50. So, we can expect some great performance. As for OS, it features Android 9.0 (Pie) with One UI. This phone comes in two RAM variants of 4GB and 6GB and internal storage of 64GB and 128GB. You can extend the internal storage up to 1TB with the help of microSD card.
Camera is one section where Galaxy A50s has some upgrades compared to A50 as A50s features the 48 MP primary sensor instead of 25MP camera. A50s features triple camera set up with primary 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture. As for the video, it can shoot up to 4k@ 30fps. And for the front-facing camera, we have 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Samsung Galaxy A50s is powered by a massive 4000mAh battery with USB Type C and supports 15-watt fast charging as well. Hope the battery performance will be great and will review the phone once it gets officially launched in Nepal.
Price and Availability
Samsung has not announced officially anything regarding the price and launch date. But we are pretty sure that it will be priced slightly higher than Samsung Galaxy A50. After being launched, it will be in competition with phones like Redmi K20, Oppo F11 Pro, Honor View 20, Redmi Note 7 Pro, etc.
Samsung Galaxy A50s Specifications:
- Display: 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Chipset: Exynos 9610
- CPU: Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz)
- GPU: Mali-G72 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with One UI
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Back Camera: 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor: In-display
- Dimension: 158.5 x 74.5 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 169g
- Connectivity: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging