Samsung Galaxy A20 Officially Launched in Nepal
The Samsung Galaxy A20 launched last week in the Indian market is now available in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Galaxy A10, A30, and A50 smartphones two months earlier, and A20 last month to expand its A series in the market.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Overview
The mid-range Samsung Galaxy A20 is powered by Exynos 7884 SoC - the same chipset that is used in Galaxy A10. The phone packs 3GB RAM and 32GB of storage and it has a microSD card slot that allows storage expansion by up to 512GB.
The Galaxy A20 is built around a 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED display on the front while the back flaunts what Samsung calls 3D Glasstic design. As the name suggests, it's a combination of glass and plastic.
The phone has a dual camera set up at the back (13MP f/1.9 and 5MP f/2.2 modules). For selfies and video calls, there's an 8 MP snapper on the front with f/2.0 aperture.
Galaxy A20 runs on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box with Samsung’s One UI on top. For juice, the phone is befitted with an impressive 4,000mAh battery inside. There’s also support for 15W fast charging.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy A60 Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications
- 6.4-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V display
- Octa-Core Exynos 7884 (Dual 1.6 GHz + Hexa 1.35 GHz) processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM; Dedicated SD card slot
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 5MP secondary camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension:158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8mm
- 5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4,000mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy A20 Price and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy A20 is now available in Nepal for Rs. 20,490. Interested users can purchase the phone through retailers located across the nation.