Deal Alert ! Samsung Galaxy A-Series gets Price Drop in Sastodeal
Recently launched A-Series by Samsung doing good business in the mid-range market. They are receiving a positive response from the users. And the reason for this success is stunning specs fitted in those A-Series devices and available within a budget price. To grow the business more, sastodeal just drop the price for A-Series in Nepal. Each device gets the price drop of 3% from the original price in Sastodeal. So, the new price for Samsung Galaxy A20 in sastodeal is Rs.18,800, Samsung Galaxy A30 is Rs.25,000, Samsung Galaxy A50 is Rs.30,300, Samsung Galaxy A70 is Rs.46,100.
Samsung Galaxy A20
Samsung Galaxy A20 is one of the most loved smartphones under Rs.20,000 in Nepal which has been competing with own sibling Samsung Galaxy M20.
Samsung Galaxy A20 is a 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED display with the screen resolution of 720 x 1,560 pixels and a density of 268 PPI on the front. It has a 3D Glasstic design(a combination of glass and plastic). Just a small notch for selfie camera in the front with making device almost bezel-less. Talking about the Camera, the phone packs dual rear camera of 13MP f/1.9 and 5MP f/2.2 modules. For selfies and video calls, there's an 8 MP snapper on the front with f/2.0 aperture.
The device is powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 7884 SoC with 3/32GB of RAM/ROM combination. Samsung claims that Play games, stream videos and multitask with ease’ but might not be supportable for heavy CPU usage games. For the Software, they are operated with Android Pie and Samsung’s ONE UI. The battery of the phone is powered by Li-ion battery having a capacity of 4,000mAh and 15W fast charging capability with USB Type C port.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications
- 4-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V display
- Octa-Core Exynos 7884 (Dual 1.6 GHz + Hexa 1.35 GHz) processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM; Dedicated SD card slot
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 5MP secondary camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension:158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8mm
- 5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4,000mAh battery
New Price of Samsung Galaxy A20 in Nepal: Rs.18,800(Rs.19,490) Buy Here
Samsung Galaxy A30
The Samsung Galaxy A30 features 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display which is similar to its sibling, Galaxy A50. The device is powered by octa-core Exynos 7904 14nm processor can handle heavy duty games, you may notice some lags after extensive usage. Galaxy A30 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI on top which comes with some significant improvements in regards to the design of the user interface.
For the camera department, the phone packs a 16-megapixel primary rear camera sensor with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture and a 5-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor with an f/2.2 aperture as part of the dual rear camera module while at the front, there is a 16-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture. The Galaxy A30 packs 4000mAh battery with support for fast charging and seems to offer over a day worth of usage and has 15W charger provided in the box.
Technical Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A30
- Design: Plastic body, aluminum frame
- Display: 4-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution, (2340×1080 pixels); 19.5:9 aspect ratio @ 403 PPI
- Rear Camera: Dual camera – (16 MP, f/1.7, PDAF) + (5 MP, f/2.2, 12mm, ultra-wide), LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0
- CPU: Octa-core Exynos 7904, (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- RAM: 4 GB/6GB
- Storage: 64/128 GB; Expandable up to 512GB (Dedicated SD Card Slot)
- OS & UI: Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung OneUI on the top
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4000mAh with 15watt fast charging support; USB Type-C port
- Colors: Blue, White, and Black
New Price of Samsung Galaxy A30 in Nepal: Rs.25,000(Rs.25,990) Buy Here
Samsung Galaxy A50
A 6.4 inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 pixel by 2340 pixels in Samsung Galaxy A50 can be the most affordable phone with an on-screen fingerprint sensor, that we can find in Nepali market
Samsung Galaxy A50 comes with triple camera setup in it. The Galaxy A50 has a triple camera module on the back .i.e. 25MP + 5MP + 8MP, featuring a wide-angle primary lens, ultra-wide angle lens and a depth sensor combination. The device has 25MP with f/2.0 Camera for Selfie.
The device is powered by a 10nm Exynos 9610 chipset, Octa-core (2.3 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A73 + 1.7 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor paired with 4 GB of RAM and 64GB storage also option to expand the memory up to 512 GB. Powering the device with a 4,000 mAh battery and charging time is also quick with a supply of 15W fast charger.
Samsung Galaxy A50 full specification
- Design: Plastic body
- Display: 4-inch Super AMOLED display, Full-HD+ (2340×1080 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio, In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimension:5 x 74.7 x 7.7 mm (6.24 x 2.94 x 0.30 in)
- Rear Camera: Triple camera – (25 MP, f/1.7, PDAF) + (8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm, (ultra-wide)) + (5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor), LED flash
- Front Camera: 25 MP, f/2.0
- CPU: Octa-core Exynos 9610
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP3
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB; Expandable up to 512 GB (Dedicated SD Card Slot)
- OS & UI: Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung’s OneUI on the top
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), Gyro, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4000 mAh with 15-watt fast charging support; USB Type-C port
- Colors: Blue, White, Coral, and Black
- Weight:166 g
New Price of Samsung Galaxy A50 in Nepal: Rs.30,300(Rs.31,490) Buy Here
Samsung Galaxy A70
Samsung Galaxy A70 delivers a 6.7-inch Infinity-U Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with On-Display fingerprint scanner. Galaxy A70 featured an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor with the support of 6GB RAM which is DDR4.
Talking about the Rear Camera, the device got triple camera system of the combination 32MP+8MP+5MP, 32-megapixel sensor with f/1.7 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor (f/2.2 aperture, 123 degrees), and a 5-megapixel third depth sensor (f/2.2 aperture). For the Selfie, there is an impressive 32MP sensor. You can get the support of AR Emoji that helps in bringing you in many fun ways.
Adding to the impressive features tally, the device packs huge 4,500mAh battery with the support of 25W super-fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Specification
- Body:2 x 76.5 x 9.3 mm, glass front and back, metal frame.
- Screen:7" Super AMOLED, 1080x2400px resolution, 393 ppi.
- Chipset:Snapdragon 730 chipset: octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 470 Silver); Adreno 618 GPU.
- Memory:6GB RAM, 128GB built-in storage.
- OS:Android 9 Pie; Samsung One UI
- Swivel camera:Primary: 48MP, f/2.0, PDAF; Secondary: 8MP, f/2.2, 12mm ultra-wide, fixed focus; Depth camera: ToF; LED flash; 1080p@30 video recording.
- Battery:3,700mAh; 25W fast charging
- Connectivity:Dual-SIM; LTE Cat.12 (600Mbps) download / Cat.6 upload (50Mbps), Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, GPS; Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, USB-C 2.0.
- Misc: Under-display fingerprint reader, down-firing loudspeaker
New Price of Samsung Galaxy A70 in Nepal: Rs.46,100(Rs.47,490) Buy Here
Lastly, these are the A-series smartphones from Samsung which gets price drop through sastodeal. So, this can be a great chance to buy these devices. What's your thought about these price drop on these devices? Drop your opinions in comment down below.