Redmi Note 10S Goes Official in Nepal | New 8/128GB Variant Available
The smartphones under Redmi Note 10 are Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Pro, and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. But this is not enough as the company is launching more and more smartphones under this lineup. The latest one to join the list is the Redmi Note 10S. Redmi Note 10S goes official in Nepal at the price of Rs. 25,999 for 6GB+64GB and Rs. 27,999 for 6GB+128GB.
Redmi Note 10S Overview
From the first look, we can say Redmi Note 10S is much similar to Redmi Note 10. Redmi Note 10 is already available in Nepal at the price of Rs. 21,999 for base variant 4/64GB.
Redmi Note 10S comes in a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolutions. It also has ~83.5% screen-to-body ratio, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density), 450 nits typical brightness, and 1100 nits peak brightness. It has the same tiny punch hole at the center of the display for housing the Selfie camera. It's protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. This device has 160.5 x 74.5 x 8.3 mm (6.32 x 2.93 x 0.33 in) dimensions and weight of 178.8 g (6.31 oz).
Unlike Redmi Note 10, this new Redmi Note 10S is powered by a Mediatek Helio G95 chipset. Its an Octa-core processor with 2x2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 cores. For graphics, it has a Mali-G76 MC4 GPU. It has a single RAM variant of 6GB while two storage variants: 64GB or 128GB.
Talking about the optics, the rear camera of Redmi Note 10S is lead by 64 MP Primary Lens (f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.97", 0.7µm, PDAF). It’s supported by 8 MP (f/2.2, 118˚ 1/4.0", 1.12µm) Ultra-wide lens, 2 MP, f/2.4 Macro Lens, and 2 MP, f/2.4, Depth Sensor. It has LED flash, HDR, panorama, and many more features. On the front, it has a Single 13 MP Selfie Camera.
A non-removable, Li-Po 5000mAh battery fuels this Redmi Note 10S with the support of 33W fast charging. This device is running on Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 as skin.
Redmi Note 10S Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 450 nits (typ), 1100 nits (peak), has a 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G95, up to 2.0GHz
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB/128GB UFS2.2 ROM, expanded up to 512GB
- Software: Android 11-based MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: Quad camera
- 64 MP ( f/1.8, 26mm, 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF) Primary camera,
- 8 MP (f/2.2, 118˚, 1/4.0", 1.12µm) Ultra-wide lens,
- 2 MP( f/2.4) Macro Lens,
- 2 MP( f/2.4) Depth Sensors
- Front Camera: 13MP In-display Front Camera
- Sensors: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, 360̊ Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, E Compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with the 33W fast charging technology
- Colors: Shadow Black (Onyx Gray), Frost White (Pebble White), Aqua Green (Lake Green)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 25,999 [6GB+64GB], Rs. 27,999 [6GB+128GB], Rs. 29,999 [8GB+128GB]