Xiaomi Redmi 6 Price in Nepal [Latest & Updated ]
Mi phones are slowly engulfing the whole world with their attractive mobiles. They will soon be the new Crown holders in the tech field. Xiaomi Redmi 6 is the budget phone launched by the company. The phone was launched in June 2018. It is also available in the Nepalese market. The price of Xiaomi Redmi 6 in Nepal is Rs. 15,499(32GB)/18,499(64GB). You can also check out the Official Xiaomi Mobile Price In Nepal.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Overview
Display & Design
The device comes with the 5.45" Full-Screen Display which provides a bigger screen and a better view of it. The phone has got 720x1440 pixels to display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 80.7 percent. The phone is visually impressive.
Talking about the phone’s camera, the device features a 12-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel depth sensor at the rear. The device has a 5-megapixel selfie shooting camera.
The cameras are capable of capturing 1080p videos. The camera is pretty good for a budget phone.
The phone is powered by the 2GHz octa-core 12nm MediaTek Helio P22 SoC which is also paired with 3GB/ 4GB of RAM variant. It has got 32/64 GB of storage which can also be expanded with microSD cards up to 256GB.
Talking about its software, the device runs MIUI 9.6 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo. The performance of the device might surprise because it runs different actions without any lag/stutter.
The device has a huge battery of 3000mAh. The battery a massive yes for budget phones. he battery life is a killer. It Supports 5V1A charging.
The device’s connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, Micro-USB, FM, Active 4G on both SIM cards, 3G and 4G. The phone has also got fingerprint sensors, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Face unlock, etc & other features.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Specification
- CPU – Octa-Core 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – PowerVR GE8320, 650 MHz
- Camera – 12MP+5MP with Dual-LED Flash and AF Dual Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB/4GB | ROM 32GB/64GB, External Memory Support Up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.45-inches IPS Display HD+ (720 x 1440 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,000mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint
- Color – Gold, Rose-Gold, Blue, Silver, Gray
- Operating System – MIUI V9.5 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, micro USB 2.0 Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 71.5 mm x 147.5 mm x 8.3 mm
- Weight – 145 Grams (With Battery)
- Variant – Two Version Available 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 15,499 (32 GB) / Rs.18,499 (64 GB)
Xiaomi might have brought many more other phones this year but Redmi 6 is still the best among the other budget phones. The phone might look a bit older design but at this price, the phone looks majestic with its sleek specifications. And you will not be disappointed with its battery power.
So, still, the phone is a definite Yay for me. What about you peoples? Share your thought on the comment section…