Realme C12 Announced | Coming Soon to Nepal
Realme has been constantly pushing its entry-level as well as mid-range smartphone portfolio with its smartphones on each segment. Realme C-Series is the company’s entry-level popular series. After launching Realme C11, the company has announced Realme C12. Realme C12 is launched in Indonesia with the starting price of $128
Realme C12 Overview
Realme C12 is a hybrid of Realme C11 & Realme C12. We can find minor changes in its camera depart and charging side else, it’s basically the same phones.
Realme C12 comes in a 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution. It has a water-drop notch on the top housing Selfie camera and it has noticeable bezels at the chin. The rear panel of Realme C12 houses square camera bump and Realme branding at the left-bottom corner.
Under the hood, Realme C12 is equipped with MediaTek Helio G35. It’s the same processor used in Realme C15 launched in Indonesia last month as well as in Realme C11. This octa-core chipset is powered by 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
In the camera department, it has a triple rear camera with a 13MP primary sensor. This camera is supported by a 2MP depth sensor and 2MP Macro Lens. On the front, it has 5MP Selfie Shooter houses in the water-drop notch.
Realme C12 is equipped with a 6,000mAh battery with the support of 10W charging. It’s running on Android 10 with Realme UI on the top.
Realme C12 Specifications
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS LCD HD+, 1600 x 720 pixels
- Processor: Mediatek G35 Octa-Core 2.3GHz
- Memory: 2 RAM with 32 internal storage, Micro SD up to 256GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP (F2.2) + Depth 2 MP (F2.4) + 2MP Macro
- Front: Selfie: 5 MP (F2.0)
- Battery: 6,000mAh (typical)
- SIM: 2 Nano SIM + MicroSD
- Sensor: Magnetic induction sensor / Light sensor / Proximity sensor / Acceleration sensor
- Color: Mint Green and Pepper Gray
- Price in Nepal: TBA
Price and Availability
With the launch of Realme C12 in Indonesia at the price of $128, we are expecting its price to be around Rs.15K in Nepal.