Pocophone F1 Set to Launch in Nepal on 11th November on Daraz
The much-hyped flagship killer from Xiaomi is all set to debut in Nepal. The phone with great specs, which nearly outperformed some flagships is set to launch in Nepal on the occasion of Daraz 11.11 sale which is happening on 11th of November. The price tag of the phone made it a mid-range smartphone despite its heavy-duty specs sheet. The phone was launched in India at INR 20,990 (Around $300) and the phone is now on the verge of going sell in Nepal at Rs. 34,000.
The Pocophone F1 packs a large 6.18-inch 1080p LCD display with an infamous notch on it. The phone comes with Full HD plus resolution of 2246-1080 pixels with the aspect ratio of 18:7:9. The panel is protected with a Gorilla Glass. The Poco F1 is packed with specs like a high-end Snapdragon 845 chip and a large 4,000mAh battery. There’s also a Qualcomm Adreno 630 GPU, a 20-megapixel selfie cam, and dual rear 12-megapixel and 5-megapixel cameras.
There are two variants of Pocophone on the basis of RAM and storage. The base model of F1 comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The pricier model equips 8GB of RAM and comes with huge internal storage of 256GB. Every model of Poco F1 comes with interesting get a 6.18-inch, 18.7:9 LCD screen running at Full HD+, a super-fast rear fingerprint sensor, a 20-megapixel front-facing camera and -- perhaps most important -- a 4,000mAh battery.
In the optics, there is a 12MP + 5MP camera at the back with looks as same as in the Xiaomi 8 SE with Sony IMX363 sensor with 1.4µm pixels and the f/1.9 aperture. The selfie shooter has a 20MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture value. The selfie camera sits in the middle of the notch with additional infrared lighting, face scanner and a separate lens that reads the light that bounces off from the face.
F1 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with Xiamoi's custom ROM, MIUI 9.6. It comes with connectivity features such as dual-SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB-C, and 3.5mm audio jack. It should receive MIUI 10 shortly with Android Pie to follow within the next two months.
The battery of the F1 absolutely is impressive - 4,000 mAh capacity with 18W Quick Charge 3.0 capabilities with a QC3 charger in the retail box.
- Display: 6.18-inches IPS LCD
- Resolution: 1080 x 2246 pixels, 18.7:9 aspect ratio @ 403PPI
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Operating System: Android Oreo 8.1 with MIUI 9.6 on the top
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 64 GB
- Rear Camera: 12 MP f/1.8 + 5 MP depth sensor, Dual LED flash, Panorama, HDR, etc.
- Front Camera: 20 MP f/2.0
- Battery: 4,000 mAh Li-Po non-removable with Quick charge 3.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/c/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear- mounted), Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer, Compass, Infrared Face Recognition
- Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Price in Nepal: Rs. 34,000 (Daraz)