Poco M2 Price in Nepal | Poco M2 Reloaded Available Now
We are out of idea what Poco is having in their mind. Poco is launching back-to-back rebranded Redmi Phones. Earlier, the company launched Poco M2 Pro as a rebranded Redmi Note 9 Pro, and now, they launch Poco M2 as a rebranded Redmi 9. As the name suggests, Poco M2 is a low-end version of Poco M2 Pro. Poco M2 is launched in Nepal at the price of Rs. 18,999 for a Single 6/64GB variant.
Poco M2 Overview
We find most of the specs similar between Redmi 9 and Poco M2. For the price range of Rs.20K-25K in Nepal, Poco M2 has competition with Samsung Galaxy M21, Redmi Note 9, Vivo Y30, and some others. As the road of Poco M2 seems tough, let’s dig into the specs of Poco M2 and find out how much it changed from Redmi 9.
Poco M2 comes in 6.53-inch FullHD+ IPS LCD display with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution. With a water-drop notch on the top, it has an 83.2% screen-to-body ratio. It has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and 400 nits typ. brightness (advertised). Talking about physical overview, it has a quad rear camera in a vertical module and Poco branding at the button.
Under the hood, Poco M2 is powered by Mediatek Helio G80. Its an octa-core processor with 2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55 cores. Plus, it has a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. For the memory, it has 6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage.
For the optics, it has quad-rear cameras. It comes with a 13MP main sensor coupled with 8MP ultra-wide lens, 5MP Macro Lens, and 2MP Depth lens. It has an LED flash with HDR, panorama support. For the video recording, it can be shot 1080p@30fps. For the Selfie, it has an 8MP front-facing camera. It also supports HDR and records video in 1080p@30fps.
Poco M2 is fueled by a 5,000mAh battery with the support of 18W fast charging. It’s running on Android 10 with MIUI 11 on the top.
Poco M2 Specifications
- Display: 6.53-inch Full HD+, 2340x1080 pixels,19.5:9, 400 nits & Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: Media Tek Helio G80 chipset
- Memory: 6GB RAM and 64/128GB storage
- Software: MIUI 11 based on Android 10 out-of-the-box
- Rear Camera: Quad Camera Setup
- Main: 13MP (F/2.2)
- Ultra-Wide: 8MP (F/2.2),118-degree FOV
- Macro: 5MP (F/2.4), FF (4cm)
- Depth: 2MP
- Front Camera: 8MP with an aperture of F/2.0.
- Battery: 5,020mAh,18W fast charging.
- Colors: Brick Red, Pitch Black, Slate Blue
- Sensors: Vibration motor, Distance sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Electronic compass, and IR sensor
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G connectivity, VoLTE, single-band (2.4 GHz) WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, wireless FM radio, microSD card slot, USB Type-C, multifunctional NFC, IR blaster, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 18,999 (6/64GB), Rs. 17,999 (4/64GB)
Poco M2 Price in Nepal, Availability
With the launch in India, we were hopeful that the Poco M2 launch in Nepal will soon arrive here sooner than expected. The price of Poco M2 in Nepal is Rs. 18,999 for a 6/64GB Variant. The new variant, Poco M2 Reloaded is available in Nepal at the price of Rs. 17,999 for 4/64GB variant.