Offers Alert ! Buy OPPO Mobiles and Get a Chance for Bali Tour
Dashain, one of the biggest festival in Nepal and for Hindus, is over the horizon. We are just one and a half months away from it. As a huge number of people involved in shopping during this festive time, it’s an opportunity for many brands and companies to sell their products in excessive numbers. To grab this, companies used to offer different price drop, offers, and tour with the purchase of their products. OPPO is probably the first to launch its campaign this year as “BUY OPPO PHONES, Win Exciting Prizes Every Weeks.”
This contest will start from September 1st and ends on October 5th. For every OPPO phone purchase during the offer, customers are eligible to participate in the contest.
To participate: Type and Send ‘OPPO IMEI Code’ to 33001.
After every week, the winner will be decided through Lucky Draw. The prizes include ‘Bali Tour’, ‘Baku Tour’, ‘Ticket Expense to Home and Back’.
Terms and Conditions:
- IMEI Code of phones purchased during campaign duration only will be considered valid.
- Failure to verify ownership of winning IMEI Code will result in forfeiture of Prize.
- The contest may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- OPPO reserves all the rights to this contest and the decision of the organizer will be final.
Some of our picks in OPPO Mobile available in Nepal.
OPPO Reno 10X ZOOM: This is the flagship phone from OPPO launched a few weeks ago in Nepal. It's best known for its camera performance and 10x Zoom. Powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset, 6.6” AMOLED screen, 8GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal are the high-end specs of this stunning device. The triple camera on the rear side and shark-fin motorized pop-up selfie camera is the handy imaging specs of this phone. The price of OPPO Reno 10X Zoom in Nepal is Rs.89,990(8/256GB).
- Display: 6.6 inches AMOLED FULL HD+ Screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~387 ppi density)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB/256GB; Expandable up to 256GB via SD card (Uses SIM Slot)
- Rear Camera: Triple 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, Laser/PDAF, OIS
Periscope 13 MP, f/3.0, 130mm (telephoto), 5x optical zoom, Laser/PDAF, OIS
8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide)
- Front Camera: Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4065mAh
- Colors: Ocean Green, Jet Black
OPPO f11 Pro: This device is a mid-range phone from OPPO and quite popular in the market. With 6.3” IPS LCD screen, it’s bezels less smartphone with a pop-up selfie camera. The device is powered by Media Tek Helio P70 octa-core chipset with a dual rear camera. In Nepal, OPPO f11 Pro is priced at Rs.47,990(6/128GB).
- Body: gradient blue, black and purple plastic back and front glass
- Screen: 6.53 inches, 1080x2340 pixels IPS LCD with 19.5:9 aspect ratio 395ppi
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P70 (12nano meter) Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x2.0 GHz, Cortex-A53 MP3 GPU
- Memory: 4GB or 6GB RAM; 64GB or 128GB storage, expandable
- OS: Color OS 6 based on Android 9 Pie and can be updated upto Android Q
- Cameras: Main - 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 5 MP, f/2.4, 1/5", 1.12µm, depth sensor
- Selfie cam: Motorized Pop-up 16MP fixed focus,1080p @ 30fps
- Battery: 4000 mAh; VOOC 3.0
- Connectivity:Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, A2DP, LE, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, FM Radio, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go.
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass, 3.5mm Audio Jack
OPPO A7: With 6.2” IPS LCD display, this phone houses tear-drop notch for selfie shooter. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset, it has 13MP main camera and 2MP depth sensor. The price of OPPO A7 in Nepal is Rs.27,990.
- Display: 6.2-inch IPS LCD HD+ display with a waterdrop notch on top
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 14nm
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Operating System: Android Oreo 8.1 with ColorOS 5.2
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB expandable up to 256 GB
- Rear Camera: Dual 13MP, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP, f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 16 MP
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2
- Sensors: Fingerprint, G-sensor, accelerometer, light, proximity, E compass
- Colors: Glaze Blue and Glaring Gold
- Battery: Non-removable 4,230 mAh battery
OPPO A3s: Launched in late 2018, OPPO A3s is still popular in the Nepali market at the price of Rs.24,590(3GB) and Rs.15,990(2GB). This phone sport 6.2” IPS LCD and have a typical iPhone style notch for selfie shooter.
- 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2/3GB RAM
- 16/32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- face unlock
- Dimensions: 156.2×75.6×8.2mm; Weight: 168g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- 4230mAh battery
You can also check the Official OPPO Mobile price in Nepal for all the OPPO phones launched in Nepal. While buying OPPO phones, don't forget to participate in this contest.