Samsung Galaxy M20 Launched in Nepal: Best Budget Phone?
Samsung M20 has finally been unleashed in the Nepali market. Just a week ago, Samsung M10 was launched with a very mouth watering price. Samsung is on-point at its game to redeem itself on the middle-ranged mobile phone race. And they might eventually do it. Samsung's middle range market had been already heated with the launch of the Samsung Galaxy M10 in Nepal with a price of Rs 13,790. This time Samsung behave more aggressive and priced Samsung Galaxy M20 below Rs 20K at Rs 18,490.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy M10 launched in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with a 6.3-inch FULL HD+ display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 which gives you immersive viewing experience. It is powered by a brand new 1.8GHZ processor with new Exynos7904 so it can multitask without even breaking a sweat. It also has a dual sim with dual VoLTE which has dedicated expandable memory slot up to 512 GB. Talking about its camera it has Ultra-wide dual-sensor rear 13MP sensor with 5MP secondary sensor except for front it has 8MP for selfies. It is very secure with its fast face unlock and fingerprint sensor. It is designed not only to be a perfect fit in hand but also for your style. The most impressive thing is it has a strong battery of 5000mAh. The device comes with 15 w charger, which provides three times faster charging as compared to a 5w standard charger. It also has Widevine L1 certification & Dolby ATMOS.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Specifications:
- Display: 6.3-inch IPS LCD display with 2.5D curved glass on the top
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- Chipset: Samsung’s Exynos7904
- CPU: Octa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G71MP2
- RAM: 3/4GB
- Storage: 32/64GB; Expandable via micro SD card (Dedicated slot)
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Experience UI 9.5 on the top
- Rear Camera: Dual camera – 13MP wide-angle + 5MP ultra-wide-angle camera, LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 5000mAh with fast charging support (15W fast charging, takes 2 hours and 15 minutes for a full charge)
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Price in Nepal: 18,490 (3+32)
Trending: Samsung Galaxy S10 Series Launched
Samsung only launched 3GB variant in Nepal. They might launch the 4GB variant too later as Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with 4GB variant also. Samsung M20 is the best middle-ranged phone out in the market with its unbeatable pricing. We think we won't be getting anything better within the same price. So it is a winner all along. The phone is sure causing a huge stir in the market & pretty dominant in the field of middle-ranged phones. Well! Galaxy M10 priced at Rs 13,790 & M20 priced at Rs 18,490. So, what are your thoughts about this new phone? Is it a yay or nay??? You can also check Samsung Mobile Price in Nepal to know more about prices and specs of other Samsung Phones.