Huawei Mate 20X Price in Nepal | Huawei Mobiles
Huawei Mate 20X is one of the flagship phones in 2018 from Huawei and Huawei Mate 20X was one of the interesting phones in Mate series of Huawei. The Price of Huawei Mate 20 X in Nepal is NPR 93,500 (US$850). And don’t forget to check out the Official Price of Huawei Phones in Nepal.
Build Quality and Design
The Huawei Mate 20X has the same design as in Huawei Mate 20 despite the size difference. It's made of glass on top of an aluminum metal frame with curved back. Huawei Mate 20x features a large screen which is 7.2 inch AMOLED with a crazy screen to body ratio. The bezels are minimal and there's only a tiny water drop. It really is quite small compared to the overall display but you can still hide with a black bar content looks decent on this panel.
Though at 1080p it's not the most pixel-dense at 346 PPI it's still enough for both a daily driver and a multimedia device. And you get those deep AMOLED blacks and max brightness is good. There is also an always-on display on the Mate 20 X so you can keep an eye on the time and notifications. Unfortunately, it lacks a notification LED if you wanted a more power saving option the May 20 X has a stereo speaker setup but unlike the other made phones the second speaker isn't a tiny earpiece instead they are symmetrical Dolby powered speakers on the top and bottom sides.
The Mate 20 X is IP 53 rated for dust and splash resistance however we wish we got the full IP 68 like on the Mate 20 Pro. For biometrics, Huawei Mate 20X features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and no under display tech here. But it's very fast and accurate as usual from Huawei. Face unlock is also available and works well just keep in mind that it doesn't involve any 3d scanning so it may be less secure
Talking about the performance of the latest chipset from Huawei is used which is HiSilicon Kirin 980 which is a 7nm chipset. It features an octa-core CPU along with mali-G76 MP10 GPU and has the EMUI 9 with Android 9.0 pie. As for storage, it features 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage which can be expanded with the help of Nano-Memory. Now if you see the benchmark score for single core and multi-core, it competes with top flagship phone from Samsung like Samsung Galaxy S9+, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and May compete with Samsung Galaxy s10 as well. Though the geekbench score is dominated by Apple's iPhone and its latest flagship which is Apple XS Max.
Huawei Mate 20X features the same camera as Huawei Mate 20 Pro which means a triple camera setup on the back. A primary 40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7", PDAF/Laser AF, Ultra-wide 20 MP, f/2.2, 16mm , 1/2.7", PDAF/Laser AF and 8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4", PDAF/Laser AF, OIS, 3x optical zoom. It can shoot up to 4K @ 30 fps and 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps.
Now, talking about the front facing camera, it features a 24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide) which can shoot up to 1080p @ 30 fps. The selfie camera captures some good images as you expect from Huawei.
One benefit of having a large phone is that it packs a larger battery and this one is no exception. Huawei Mate 20X is powered by a massive Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and supports fast charging which is just great. Even though you are a heavy user you don’t have to be worried about it. Out of the box, you get a 22.5-watt charger out of the box and with it we were able to charge from zero to forty-seven percent in half an hour. There is no wireless charging or 40-watt supercharge like on the Mate 20 Pro.
Huawei Mate 20 X specs
- Body: dual-glass with metal frame; IP53-rated for dust and splash resistance
- Screen: 7.2" HDR OLED, 1080 x 2244 px resolution (346ppi); waterdrop notch
- Chipset: Kirin 980 chipset, octa-core processor (2xA76 @2.6GHz + 2xA76 @1.92GHz +4xA55 @1.8GHz), Mali-G76 MP10 GPU
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable via Nano Memory - hybrid slot)
- OS: Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9;
- Camera: 40MP f/1.8 + 8MP f/2.4 OIS telephoto (80mm) + 20MP f/2.2 ultra-wide (16mm); 4K video capture, 720@960fps slow-mo, Leica branding
- Camera features: 1/1.7" 40MP sensor, up to ISO 102,400, 5x optical zoom, OIS + EIS, Variable Aperture, Portrait Mode, can shoot long-exposure without a tripod
- Selfie cam: 24MP, f/2.0 Leica lens, Portrait Mode with live bokeh effects
- Battery: 5,000mAh; Super Charge 22.5W
- Security: Fingerprint reader (rear-mounted)
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5 + LE, NFC, USB Type-C
- Misc: IR blaster, stereo speakers, M-Pen support