Honor Watch ES Price in Nepal
Smartwatch businesses are blooming in the world and every smartphone manufacturer is trying hard to get into this and get success. Like the Apple Watch, Samsung Watch is expensive, other companies are trying to deliver smartwatches at a cheaper price. Honor Watch ES is launched in Nepal at the price of Rs. 12,999.
Honor Watch ES Overview
As it looks, Honor Watch ES is similar to the apple watch, in terms of design and looks. It has a square display attached to the strap to hold in the wrist. This watch has a 1.64-inch AMOLED display and pixel density of 326PPI. For the protection of the display, it has a layer of 2.5D glass cover.
Health tracking is the most important feature of a smartwatch and Honor Watch ES is full of it. It has 24/7 heart rate tracking, oxygen saturation level in our blood, TruSleep, and Female Cycle Tracker to keep track of the mensuration cycle. It has 95 workout modes including 10 professional modes.
According to the company, this watch will survive up to 10 days from a single charge. Plus, 30minutes of fast charging will provide one week of survival to this watch.
Honor Watch ES Specifications
- Dimensions: 46 x 30 mm (H X W)
- Weight: 21g (without the strap)
- Body: Polycarbonate body, Stainless still strap, rugged design
- Display: 1.6-inch AMOLED, 456 x 280 pixels, 326PPI
- Button: Power button, function button
- Battery life: Up to 10 Days, Fast charging
- Connectivity: BT5.0, LE
- Colors: Meteorite Black, Coral Pink, Icelandic White
- Price In Nepal: Rs. 12,999