Best Smartphones Under 50000 in Nepal
With the advancement in technology, the demand for smartphones is also increasing day by day. Now you can find varieties of smartphones embedding numerous features. And if you are looking for the best smartphones below 50000 then no need to worry. Here, we have the list of top smartphones below 50000, mostly featuring around 40000 to 50000. The phones under 50000 packs almost every feature which is similar to flagship devices.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi calls K20 Pro an Alpha Flagship phone and it has everything to be a flagship device. Yes, Redmi K20 Pro has everything that needs to be a flagship device and is still affordable. K20 is no doubt the best phone you can buy in Nepal just under Rs. 50,000.
Redmi K20 Pro packs latest and the most powerful Snapdragon 855 chipset and Octa-Core (1x 2.84 GHz Kryo 485 3x 2.42 GHz Kryo 485 4x 1.8 GHz Kryo 485) processor. Qualcomm Adreno 640 GPU backs up the graphics along with 8GB of RAM for gaming and multitasking. The triple 48 MP f/1.8 + 13 MP + 8 MP Rear Camera is amazingly awesome. No wonder, 20 MP Front Pop-up Camera does a great job taking selfies.
The big 6.39 inches Super AMOLED FHD+ Screen (1080 x 2340 Pixels Resolution) gives you an immersive viewing experience which is even protected by Gorilla Glass 5. You don't even have to worry about battery - the Non-Removable 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery backs you easily for a day with heavy usage and recharging is a cup of coffee with its 27W Fast Charging (Quick Charge 4+). The latest software and fast in-display fingerprint sensor are all yours. What else do you expect from a phone that is priced under Rs. 50,000? Let us know! Here is the list of Mi phones available in Nepal with their price.
Specification of Redmi K20 Pro
- CPU – Octa-Core 1x 2.84 GHz Kryo 485 3x 2.42 GHz Kryo 485 4x 1.8 GHz Kryo 485
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, 64-Bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 640 GPU
- Camera – Triple 48 MP f/1.8 + 13 MP + 8 MP Rear Camera | 20 MP Front Pop-up Camera
- Memory – RAM – 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x, 2133MHz | ROM 64GB/128GB/256GB External Memory Not Support
- Display – Screen size 6.39 inches Super AMOLED FHD+ Screen with (1080 x 2340 Pixels Resolution), Gorilla Glass 5, 19.5:9 Aspect ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer, 27W Fast Charging, (Quick Charge 4+)
- SIM – Dual SIM Card (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Barometer, Fingerprint, Hall, In-display fingerprint sensor, Step detector, Step counter
- Color – Black, Red, Blue
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI V10
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM, TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 156.7 mm x 74.3 mm x 8.8 mm
- Weight – 191 Grams (with Battery)
Redmi K20 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 49,999(8/256GB)
Samsung Galaxy A70
Galaxy A70 is one of best smartphone under 50000 in Nepal. The phone packs each of the high-end specs to make it in the top. Galaxy A70 runs on latest Android 9.0 Pie. It runs on Snapdragon 675 processor which is coupled by 6GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage. There are triple cameras – 32 MP primary camera, f/1.7 + 5 MP depth sensor, f/2.2 + 8 MP wide-angle lens, LED flash at the back and 32MP selfie shooter at the front. The phone also packs a large 4500 mAh battery which supports 25W fast charging. Don't forget to check the Samsung Mobile Price in Nepal for the lastest and updated price list of Samsung phones in Nepal.
- Body: 165.2 x 76.5 x 9.3 mm, glass front and back, metal frame.
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display, FHD+ resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Camera: Triple cameras – 32 MP primary camera, f/1.7 + 5 MP depth sensor, f/2.2 + 8 MP wide-angle lens, LED flash
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0
- OS: Android v9.0 Pie
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz (Snapdragon 675)
- RAM: 6 GB DDR4
- Storage: 128 GB internal, expandable via microSD card slot up to 512GB
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nano + nano), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,500mAh with 25W Fast Charging (included inside the box)
Samsung Galaxy A70 Price in Nepal: Rs.47,990 (6GB RAM | 128GB Storage)
Oppo F11 Pro
The pop-up selfie camera phone from Oppo is the mid-range offering from the company in Nepal. The phone was launched back in April in Nepal. F11 Pro is one of the desirable phones that is priced under Rs. 50,000 in Nepal. The phone packs 6.53 inches LTPS TFT screen with the resolution of 1,080 x 2,340 pixels.
The device is powered by a MediaTek Helio P70 (12nm) chipset, octa-core CPU (2x2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) and a Mali-G72 MP3 @900MHz GPU. There is a dual-camera at the back - 48MP f/1.8, 0.8µm, 1/2", PDAF support, Quad-Bayer filter + 5MP depth sensor, LED flash with the capability to shoot 1080p@30fps video with EIS. For the selfie, there is Pop-up 16MP f/2.0 camera at the front. The 4,000 mAh battery with fast VOOC charging 3.0(20W) is good enough for backup. The phone is priced at Rs. 47,990 in Nepal and the pricing is similar to the other Oppo Mobile phones in Nepal.
- Body: Glass front, refined plastic back and sides, 190g
- Screen: 6.53" LTPS TFT 1,080 x 2,340 px resolution; 397 ppi.
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P70 (12nm) chipset: octa-core CPU (2x2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53); Mali-G72 MP3 @900MHz GPU.
- Memory: 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB built-in storage, microSD slot support.
- OS: Color OS 6.0 on Android 9.0 Pie.
- Rear camera: 48MP f/1.8, 0.8µm, 1/2", PDAF support, Quad-Bayer filter + 5MP depth sensor, LED flash; 1080p@30fps with EIS.
- Front camera: Pop-up 16MP f/2.0, HDR, 1080p video
- Battery: 4,000mAh, VOOC 3.0 20W (5V/4A).
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM; LTE Cat.7 download/ Cat.13 upload, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, GPS; Bluetooth 5.0 A2DP, LE, EDR, FM radio; microUSB 2.0.
- Misc: Rear-mounted fingerprint reader, motorized pop-up selfie camera
Oppo F11 Pro in Nepal: Rs. 47,990
Also Read: Top Smartphones Under Rs. 30000 in Nepal
- Display: 6.53-inch Full HD+; 91.64% screen to body ratio; Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- CPU: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P70
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB; Dedicated SD card slot for memory expansion up to 256GB
- OS: Android 9 (Pie) with FunTouch OS 9 on the top
- Rear Camera: Triple camera – 12MP primary with f/1.78 + 8MP ultra-wide-angle with f/2.2 aperture + 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4; LED flash
- Front Camera: 32 MP pop-up selfie camera
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4,000 mAh with dual engine fast charging technology
- Colors: Topaz Blue, Ruby Red
Vivo V15 Price in Nepal: Rs. 41,990
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 comes with a 6.18-inch Full HD IPS display and 403 pixels per inch. Powering the device is the latest Snapdragon 845 Chipset coupled with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. Backing up the phone is 4000mAh battery and it comes with Quick Charge 3.0. When it comes to the camera, the phones carry dual 12 MP and 5MP rear camera and 20 MP front camera.
- Display: 6.18-inches IPS LCD
- Resolution: 1080 x 2246 pixels, 18.7:9 aspect ratio @ 403PPI
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Operating System: Android Oreo 8.1 with MIUI 9.6 on the top
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 64 GB
- Rear Camera: 12 MP f/1.8 + 5 MP depth sensor, Dual LED flash, Panorama, HDR, etc.
- Front Camera: 20 MP f/2.0
- Battery: 4,000 mAh Li-Po non-removable with Quick charge 3.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/c/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer, Compass, Infrared Face Recognition
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Price in Nepal: Rs. 29,999 (6/128GB | Sastodeal)
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018)
- Display: 6.3-inch Super AMOLED Full HD+ Display
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- RAM: 6 or 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB (expandable up to 512 GB, dedicated)
- Rear Camera: Quadruple – 24 MP with f/1.7, 5 MP (depth) with f/2.2, 10 MP (telephoto) with f/2.4, 8 MP (ultrawide) with f/2.4
- Front Camera: 24 MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SIM: Dual SIM with 4G
- Battery: Non-removable 3,800 mAh with Fast Charging
- Color(s) available: Caviar Black, Bubblegum Pink, Lemonade Blue
Galaxy A9 Price in Nepal: Rs. 43,990
OnePlus 5T features the 6-inch full Optic AMOLED display with 18:9 aspect ratio display and resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. Camera-wise, the rear camera comprises 16 MP main shooter and 20 MP secondary shooter whereas 16 MP camera is set for the selfies. Powering One Plus 5T is the Snapdragon 835 processor packed with 6 GB RAM and64 GB internal storage or 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. Backed by 3,300mAh battery, the One Plus 5T also comes with the proprietary Dash Charge fast-charging technology.
OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
CPU: Octa-core (4x2.45 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
GPU: Adreno 540
RAM and Storage: 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage, 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage
Battery: 3300 mAh Non-removable Li-Po
Display: 6.01-inch Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
Ports: Type C micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm headphone jack
Rear camera: 16 MP primary rear camera, 20 MP secondary sensor with Intelligent Pixel Technology
Front-facing camera: 16 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Colors: Midnight Black
Price in Nepal (Rs.): 49,999
|Best Phones Under 50,000 in Nepal||Price(Rs)|
|Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro||
|Samsung Galaxy A70||
|Oppo F11 Pro||
|Xiaomi Pocophone F1||
Rs. 29,999(6/128GB | SastoDeal)
|Samsung Galaxy A9(2018)||
Hence, these are the best smartphones under 50K.