Best Smartphones of 2019 WorldWide: All Categories
Large numbers of different smartphones are released in the market by different smartphone companies to attract growing customers. Compared to last year the number of sold smartphones had increased. Samsung stands at the top with a 43.71% market share, followed by Xiaomi with 13.2%, Oppo with 9.41% and Huawei with 8.66% market share in Nepal. Similarly, a new innovative foldable phone concept, an improvement on display, design, and chipsets had a major role to choose a device by the consumers. Here is the list of the best smartphone available in the market that you might like.
Best Flagship Phone: Galaxy Note 10+
Based on the overall design performance and camera Galaxy Note 10+ stand out to be the best flagship phone of 2019. One of the beautifully designed featured pack smartphone is Galaxy Note 10+ which consist of a great screen, great build quality, and beautiful design. At first glance, you will feel an edge to edge display with almost no bezel.
Galaxy Note 10+ has a 6.8-inch Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED QHD+ (1140X3040 pixels) panel with HDR10+ Certified screen. Galaxy Note 10+ has a triple rear camera setup with a primary 12MP sensor, 12MP telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom and a 16MP ultrawide sensor. At the front, a 10MP selfie camera is present. Regarding video, it can capture 2160p footage @ 60fps, and slow-motion HD video at 960fps.
Galaxy Note 10+ either comes with Exynos 9825 chipset or Snapdragon 855 chipset. Not only that, you can customize the storage and RAM up to 512GB and 12GB. To power the device, 4300 mAh battery is used that supports 45-watt fast charging and 20-watt wireless charging. The major feature of Note 10+ is it has an S-Pen, which has been improved over time. Right Now, the price of Galaxy Note 10+ 8/256GB variant in Nepal is Rs. 1,35,000/-, and it competes for market share with iPhone 11 Pro Max, Sony Xperia 5, OnePlus 7T Pro, and Huawei Mate 30 Pro.
For more details: OFFICIAL: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+ Available on Nepalese Market
Specification of Galaxy Note 10+
- Body: 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm, 196 grams, IP68 rating.
- Screen: 6.8" Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED, 1440 x 3040px resolution; 19:9 aspect ratio; 498ppi; HDR10+ certified.
- Chipset: Snapdragon 855 or Exynos 9825 (market dependent)
- Memory: 12GB RAM with 256GB/512GB storage, hybrid microSD slot.
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, Samsung One UI.
- Rear camera:Wide (main): 12MP, 1/2.55" sensor, f/1.5-2.4 aperture, 26mm Equiv. focal length (77° FoV), dual pixel PDAF, OIS. Telephoto: 12MP, f/2.1 aperture, 52mm Equiv. focal length (45° FoV), PDAF, OIS. Ultra-wide: 16MP, f/2.2 aperture, 12mm Equiv. focal length (123° FoV), fixed focus. DepthVision: ToF VGA, f/1.4, 72° FoV
- Front camera: 10MP, f/2.2 aperture, 25mm Equiv. focal length (80° FoV), dual pixel PDAF.
- Video recording: Rear: up to 4K 2160p@60fps, EIS up to 2160p@30fps; HDR10+ recording. Front: up to 4K 2160p@30fps with EIS.
- Battery: 4,300 mAh Li-Ion (sealed), 45W wired (charger sold separately) Super fast charging. 15W Fast Wireless Charging 2.0, Wireless PowerShare
- Connectivity: USB Type-C (v3.1); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac/ax(Wi-Fi 6); GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0, ANT+.
- Misc: Ultrasonic under-display fingerprint sensor; stereo speakers (bottom-firing + earpiece).
- S-Pen: BLE S-Pen 5.8 x 4.35 x 105.08 mm, 3.04 grams unibody, Lithium titanate battery (LTO) up to 10 hours of standby, 6-axis sensor, including Gyro and acceleration sensor.
Best Flagship Killer Smartphone of 2019: Realme X2 Pro
Even though Realme is new in the smartphone market, lots of customers are being attracted to its devices as their product provides the best value for money products. And among them, Realme X2 Pro is one of the highly demanded smartphones right now that has flagship-like specification at more than half the price offered by other competitors.
Realme X2 Pro has a flagship chipset Snapdragon 855+ chipset, 90Hz Display, 64MP Quad-camera setup, and 50-watt fast charging. Realme X2 Pro has a dew-drop -inch Super AMOLED FHD+(1080X2400 pixels) 90Hz screen which supports HDR 10+ content. The performance is great too as Realme X2 has a Snapdragon 855+ chipset paired with faster UFS 2.1 (64GB variant) or UFS 3.0 (128/256GB variants) storage and 6, 8 or 12GB RAM option.
Similarly, Quad camera setup at back incorporates 64MP primary sensor, 13MP telephoto, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor, while at the front, a 16MP camera is placed in a tear-drop notch. The great thing is Realme X2 Pro has a 4000 mAh battery which supports 50-watt fast charging, so you charge your device from 0-100% in just half an hour. The expected price of the Realme X2 Pro 6/64GB variant is Rs. 42,000/- in Nepal.
Specificifications of Realme X2 Pro
- Body: 6.34 x 2.98 x 0.34 inches; Gorilla Glass 5 front/back, aluminum frame; 161x75.7x8.7mm, 199g; Lunar White and Neptune Blue color schemes.
- Display: 6.5-inches “Dew-Drop” Super AMOLED 90Hz display
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+; 7nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640 (700Mhz)
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB / 12GB
- Storage: 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.0; non-expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 9.0 (Pie) with OPPO’s ColorOS 6.1
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera – 64MP, Samsung GW1 sensor 1/1.7" sensor size, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF; Telephoto: 13MP, f/2.5, 2x optical zoom, PDAF; Ultra wide-angle: 8MP, f/2.2, 115-degree FoV; Depth sensor: 2MP, f/2.4
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor: On-screen (Goodix G3.0)
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos support
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/BDC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000 mAh battery with 50W SuperVOOC Flash Charge
Best Gaming Phone of 2019: Asus Rog Phone 2
The craze for gaming in a smartphone is increasing day by day and keeping this in mind a few of the smartphone companies are making a smartphone that is dedicated to gamers with additional features. The best gaming phone available is Asus Rog Phone 2 which can be purchased at Rs. 81,600/- for 8/128GB variants. As a successor of Asus Rog Phone, Rog Phone 2 has lots of improvements. The major features of Rog phone 2 are the fast 1ms AMOLED panel with 120Hz refresh rate, Snapdragon 855+ chipset, 6000mAh battery and support for additional accessories.
Rog Phone 2 has a 6.59- inch FHD(1080X2340 pixels) AMOLED panel, which is faster and smoother compared to other smartphones. At the front, there is a noticeable bezel for front-facing the camera and a stereo-speaker setup. No issues occur while running the latest game title on high graphic title as it has Snapdragon 855+ chipset and Adreno 640 GPU. not only that, it comes with faster 12GB LPDDR4X RAM and 1TB UFS 3.0 Storage. Dual rear camera with 48MP primary sensor and a 13MP ultrawide lens can capture decent photos. There is a 24MP front-facing camera.
There are two USB Type-C port in this phone so that it could support Accessories like Rog Kunai Gamepad, Twinwiew Dock, Lighting Armour Case, Mobile Desktop Dock, etc. customers can buy Rog Phone 2 at Rs. 81,600/- for an 8/128GB variant in Nepal. It competes in the market with Red Magic 3, Black Shark 2 Pro, Razer Phone 2, etc.
Find more on: Asus Rog Phone 2 Review: Beast Phone Dedicated to Gamers
Specifications of Rog Phone 2 Asus ROG Phone II
- Display: 6.59” Full HD+ AMOLED display, 2340 x1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 8/12 GB LPDDR4X
- ROM: 128/512/1024 GB
- Rear Camera: 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor, 13MP ultra-wide sensor with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 24MP Selfie Shooter, Auto, Portrait
- Battery: 6,000mAh, QuickCharge 4.0, 30W fast charging
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with a new ROG UI
- Sensors: In-display Fingerprint, Face recognition, Accelerator, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Hall sensor, Ambient light sensor, Ultrasonic sensors for AirTrigger II and grip press, Dual vibrators
- SIM: Dual 4G SIM standby
- Color: Matte Black, Black Glare
- Price in Nepal: Rs.81,600(8/128GB Variant)
Best Camera Phone in 2019: Mi Note 10
Recently, Xiaomi has released Mi Note 10 that has a Penta rear camera with a 108MP primary sensor. It has a 6.47-inch FHD+(1080X2340 pixels) Super AMOLED screen with a 32MP front-facing camera in a water-drop notch at the top. In overall Mi Note, 10 is a mid-range smartphone that has used Snapdragon 730G chipset and Adreno 618 GPU. This product is not available in Nepal right now, but will be available soon for the customers and can purchase 6/64GB, 8/128GB and 12/256GB variants which also support external microSD cards up to 256GB.
The primary 108MP f/1.8 sensor with laser autofocus technology can capture the best quality image which is better than what Galaxy Note 10+ and iPhone 11 Pro Max Camera can capture. Similarly, 12MP telephoto lens with 2X optical zoom, 20MP ultrawide lens 8MP telephoto lens with 5X optical zoom and a 2MP dedicated macro sensor. This phone obtained the highest DxOMark score of 121. These cameras are dedicated to better photos and videos and can capture 4K videos as well as 960fps slow-motion videos.
It is powered by 5260 mAh battery size which also supports 30W fast charging so that it can charge from 0-58% in just 30 min. Additionally, it also has an infrared sensor, 3.5mm headphone jack, an under-display fingerprint sensor. The expected price of the Mi Note 10 is Rs. 47,999/- for 6/128GB variant and sooner than later this device will be available in Nepal.
Specifications of Mi Note 10
- Screen: 6.47-inch Super AMOLED screen, FHD+(1080x2340 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Rear camera: 5 camera setup
- Primary 108 MP, f/1.7, (wide) laser AF,
- 8MP telephoto camera, laser AF, 5x optical zoom
- 12 MP f/2.0 telephoto lens, laser AF, 2X optical zoom
- 20 MP f/2.2 ultra-wide sensor, with laser AF;
- 2MP f/2.4 dedicated macro sensor;
- Quad-LED flash; 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps video recording,
- Front camera: 32MP, f/2.0 lens; 1080p @30fps
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 730G Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver), Adreno 618 GPU
- Memory and Storage: 6/128GB or 8/256GB;
- Battery: 5,260 mAh, fast charging (58% in 30 min., 100% in 65 min.)
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (4G), Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, Infrared Port
- Colors: Aurora Green, Glacier White, Midnight Black
- Misc: In-display optical fingerprint reader, Reverse charging
Best All-rounder Smartphone in 2019: OnePlus 7T Pro
OnePlus phone has always been the customer's choice that provides better devices at an affordable price range. OnePlus provide users a flagship smartphone at a cheaper price but recently the price of the device has been increasing, still in overall OnePlus 7T Pro is a better value for money device. OnePlus 7T Pro can be purchased in Nepal form Daraz Online at Rs. 99,999/- for 8/256GB variant.
OnePlus 7T Pro has a 90Hz QHD+(1440x3120 pixels) 6.67- inch Fluid AMOLED panel with an improved optical under-display fingerprint sensor at the front. There is a triple rear camera, a primary 48MP primary camera, an 8MP telephoto lens, and a 16MP ultra-wide shooter. Inside Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ chipset and Adreno 640 GPU are used to provide the best performance. Faster RAM and Storage of 8/256GB or 12/256GB variant can be purchased by the customers. OnePlus 7T Pro has a 4085 mAh battery which supports 30W warp charging from 0-60% just under 30 minutes. OnePlus 7T Pro compete with Galaxy Note 10+, Google Pixel 4XL, Huawei p30 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro, etc.
More Details: OnePlus 7T Pro Launched in Nepal Exclusively by Daraz
Specifications of OnePlus 7T Pro
- Design: Glass body with sandwiched Aluminum frame
- Display: 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED panel with Full-HD+ resolution(1440x 3120 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio; 516ppi, Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Rear Camera: Triple-lens setup,
- Primary 48 MP f/1.6 sensor
- telephoto lens 8MP f/2.4 with 3X optical zoom sensor
- Ultrawide lens 16MP f/2.2 sensor
- Front Camera: motorized pop-up 16 MP with f/2.0 aperture
- CPU: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 8/12 GB
- Storage: 256 GB
- OS: Android 10 with OxygenOS 10 on top
- Sensors: In-display Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyro, proximity, compass
- Color Variant(s): Haze Blue
- Battery: 4,085mAh with 30W Warp charge
Do you agree with our top picks? Are you planning to buy the best of the best product at the end of the year? let us know in the comment below.