Best Camera Phones Under 40,000 in Nepal
In spite of its small size, smartphones have many features. Even we do not buy a phone only for calls or messages, but we want those phones that have more features like the camera, more storage, better display, and many more. It is becoming a trend to show many regular as well as special activities on a social platform like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and so on. which makes the user more attractive toward the camera of phones. Many users have a passion for photography and the best way to move toward their carrier might be the smartphone.
Some of the smartphone with the best camera under 40,000 are:
A triple rear camera setup phone Huawei P30 Lite has a primary camera of 24MP(f/1.7), wide-angle of 8MP and a depth sensor of 2MP to focuses on picture details. Also, you will get a selfie camera of 32MP with AI technology to provide you the qualitative images. As Huawei focuses on camera on its phone, it also includes the other features of a camera like HDR mode, Professional mode, Night mode and many more.
For better display, it has a 2.5D Curved screen of 6.15" with dewdrop notch with a resolution of 1080x2312 pixels. A bezel-less display of it has given a better look. It is loaded with Android 9.0, EMUI 9.0 and 3340 mah battery with the fast charging system. It is packed with Snapdragon 660 processor with GPU of Mali-G51 that makes you play heavy games without any lags.
Huawei P30 lite Specifications
- Display: LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 6.15 inches having 1080 * 2312 pixels
- Dimension: 152.9 x 72.7 x 7.4 mm (6.02 x 2.86 x 0.29 in)
- Rear camera: Triple camera-(48MP, f/1.8,(wide),PDAF + (8 MP,13mm(ultrawide)+ 2 MP,f/2.4,depth sensor
- Front camera: 24 MP,f/2.0 0r 34 MP,f/2.0
- Chipset: Hisilicon Kirin 710(12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53),
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4
- RAM: 6GB
- OS & UI: Android 9.0(pie),EMUI 9.0
- Sensor: Fingerprint(rear-mounted)accelerometer, proximity, compass.gyro
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3340 mah battery
- Colors: Peacock Blue, Midnight Black, Pearl White
- Price: Rs.39,990
Huawei P30 lite Price in Nepal: Rs.39,990
Also read: Price of Huawei Phone in Nepal
Oppo F11 has been renowned for one of the best selfie camera phones. F11 has a better camera setup with the main camera of 48MP and the depth sensor of 5MP. It includes AI processing and the ultra night mode. Also talking about the selfie it comes with 16 MP front camera with HDR mode for your better selfies.
It has a great display of 6.3" IPS LCD screen of resolution of 1080x2048 pixels. A Water-drop Screen with a pinch of the bezel gives better looks of the display. You will get Mediatek Helio p70 chipset with octa-core SOC with Cortex A53 and the GPU of Mali G-72 that will make your gaming experience more better.
Oppo F11 Specifications
- Body: Gorilla Glass 5 panes with Fluorite Purple and Marble Green.
- Screen: 6.53 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080x2340 px resolution (394 ppi).
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio P70 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)
- Gpu (Mali-G72 MP3).
- Memory: 4GB and 6GB of RAM; 128GB expandable upto 256GB.
- OS: Color OS 6 based on Android 9 Pie(updated up to Android Q).
- Cameras: Main - 48MP CMOS sensor with f/1.7 aperture, PDAF 5 MP with f/2.4, LED Flash; Video recording: 1080 @ 30 fps, with Depth Sensor.
- Selfie cam: Drop notch with 16MP fixed focus f/2.4 aperture; 1080p @ 30fps
- Battery: 4020 mAh; VOCC Charge 3.0 Supported with microUSB 2.0
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Dual band GPS; Bluetooth, FM Radio.
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass Loudspeaker.
Also read: Price of Oppo Phones in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy M40 has a triple camera setup with the main camera of 32 MP (f/1.7), ultrawide of 8 MP(f/2.2), depth sensor of 5 MP(f/2.2). Also, a punch-hole design camera of the front is of 16 MP(f/2.0). you can capture the best quality of images and videos in low light too. It includes the other camera features like panorama, slow-motion, time-lapse, etc. It has also included the AI processing for qualitative images and stabilization of videos.
Performance is great with a Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 11nm chipset with Adreno 612 GPU. In the case of memory, it has two variants with (RAM: 4 GB/ 64GB) and (RAM:6GB/ 128GB). The external storage can be extended up to 1 TB. It has a full HD AMOLED screen of 6.3 " with 409ppi density. A screen is with no notch but a small chin is there at the bottom. A punched hole styled camera at a screen has made the design more beautiful.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy M40
- Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE (900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA / HSPA (900/2100 MHz), LTE Cat. 6
- Platform: Android 9 Pie with One UI
- Display: 6.4 “, 19: 9, Full HD +, 2400 x 1080 pixels, IPS
- Rear Camera: Triple Setup, 32 megapixel (f / 1.7, autofocus) + 8 megapixel wide-angle (f / 2.2, 123 degrees) + 5 megapixel depth (f / 2.2), LED flash
- Front camera: 16 megapixel, f / 2.0, In-display hole
- Processor: 8 cores, 2 x 2.0 GHz + 6 x 1.7 GHz, Snapdragon 675
- RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4X
- Internal memory: 128 GB
- Memory card: microSD (up to 512 GB)
- A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, 2.4 / 5 GHz
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint scanner, Speaker built into the screen
- Battery: 3500 mAh, fast charging 15 W
Samsung Galaxy M40 Price in Nepal: Rs. 36,190
Also read: Price of Samsung phones in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy A50 is a newly launched phone of A series with a pinch of fewer features than of Flagship phones at a less price. Talking about a camera, it has a triple rear camera setup with a wide-angle primary camera of 25MP, an ultra-wide-angle camera of 5MP and a depth sensor of 8MP. The picture will be also good at low light. This phone will also make you fit in social media with a better selfie camera of 25MP.
Also, it is powered by a 10nm Exynos 9610 chipset and an octa-core processor paired with RAM of 4GB and the internal storage of 64GB. The external storage can be extended up to 512GB.it is packed with 4GB RAM and Exynos 9610 processor. The display is a lot better with 6.4 " super AMOLED display of resolution 1080x2340 pixels. It has a Glastic body with a teardrop notch for the front camera on display. Also, you will get an on-screen fingerprint sensor and USB-c port for charging and transfer files.
Samsung Galaxy A50 full specification
- Design: Plastic body
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, Full-HD+ (2340×1080 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio, In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimension: 5 x 74.7 x 7.7 mm (6.24 x 2.94 x 0.30 in)
- Rear Camera: Triple camera – (25 MP, f/1.7, PDAF) + (8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm, (ultra-wide)) + (5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor), LED flash
- Front Camera: 25 MP, f/2.0
- CPU: Octa-core Exynos 9610
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP3
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB; Expandable up to 512 GB (Dedicated SD Card Slot)
- OS & UI: Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung’s OneUI on the top
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), Gyro, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4000 mAh with 15-watt fast charging support; USB Type-C port
- Colors: Blue, White, Coral, and Black
- Weight: 166 g
Galaxy A50 Price in Nepal: Rs. 31,490(4/64GB)
Related: Best phones under 40000 in Nepal
Redmi Note 7 Pro comes with a dual-camera setup with the primary camera of 48 MP of Sony IMX 586 that will provide a detailed image for you. In the case of low light conditions, you will get night mode services that enhance your image quality.you will get a better selfie experience with 13 MP front camera. Also talking about the other features of the camera, you can record slow motion with 120 fps and 4K video with 30 fps or 60 fps. The Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) will help to make your video stable.
A mid-range phone Redmi Note 7 has the latest android version pie with the processor of Qualcomm snapdragon 675 Octa-Core SoC, which will give you a better performance in gaming as well as for other larger apps. You will get the fingerprint security system with a fingerprint scanner at the backside. A 6.3" IPS LCD of resolution 1080 x 2340 px resolution(19.5:9) is protected with Gorilla Glass 5. There are two variants of RAM 4GB and 6GB.
Redmi Note 7 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.3″ FHD+ (2340×1080) LTPS display, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, up to 450 nits, Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Camera: 48MP f/1.79, 1/2″ sensor, IMX586; 5MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 13MP selfie
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Octa-Core SoC; 2xA76 email@example.comGHz, 6xA55 firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz; 11nm process
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM: 6GB/4GB
- Storage: 128GB/64GB
- Battery: 4000mAh; 18W fast charger support (10W included in the box)
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- OS: Android Pie with MIUI 10 on top
- Colors: Neptune Blue, Nebula Red, Space Black
Redmi Note 7 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 24,999(4GB/64GB) | Rs. 29,999(6GB/128GB)
Also Read: Price of Xiaomi Phones in Nepal
|Phones||Main Camera||Front Camera||Price|
|Huawei P30 Lite||48MP+8MP+2MP||24MP||Rs. 39,990|
|Oppo F11||48MP+5MP||16MP||Rs. 37,990|
|Samsung Galaxy M40||32MP+8MP+5MP||16MP||Rs. 36,190|
|Samsung Galaxy A50||25MP+8MP+5MP||25MP||Rs. 31,490|
|Xiaomi Note 7 Pro||48MP+5MP||13MP||Rs. 24,999(4GB/64GB); Rs. 29,999(6GB/128GB)|